Are you our new Marketing & Comms Manager?
The Marketing & Communications role is a newly created part-time position to support and promote the various programs and activities that PAC Australia is undertaking. The key tasks of this role have previously been undertaken by existing staff within the organisation – we now need an individual with a strong marketing and/or communications background to accelerate and amplify the organisation’s key activities; to collaboratively shape and deliver strategies that continue to grow our organisation’s reach and impact.
PAC Australia has recently undergone a significant strategic planning process and the subsequent introduction of this position represents a considerable investment from the organisation to implement priorities outlined within the new strategic plan.
It is recommended that applicants review the full task list for this position by contacting email@example.com
As well as increasing the organisation’s profile and making our work more visible to our broad range of stakeholders, this position has a strong focus on revenue generation through increasing membership sales and registrations to our annual Conference and Performing Arts Exchange (PAX) and via sales of other PAC Australia services.
This is a key role within a small team and requires an individual prepared to work across a range of projects and activities. It will suit a results-driven person who is adept at delivering thoughtful work in a collaborative, fast paced environment.
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for delivering key communications to PAC Australia members and broader stakeholders as well as the creation and implementation of strategies that will:
- promote key PAC Australia projects.
- significantly increase earned revenue through new memberships, attendance at our annual conference and the sale of PAC Australia written and knowledge assets.
- contribute to the delivery of benefits to our existing members.
- Increased membership revenue
- Increased Conference / PAX revenue
- Increased awareness of the organisation amongst defined stakeholder groups
- Increased uptake of our key services
- Stronger national network
At PAC Australia, we work hard and have exacting standards. We’re a fast-paced, ambitious and over-committed team that’s achieving outstanding things. We care a lot about the work we do and getting it right.
If you do too, we’d love you to work with us.
Applications should contain a current CV including at least two referees and a statement briefly addressing the Selection Criteria outlined below.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria in their application will not be considered.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering high quality marketing and communications strategies and plans within a limited budget
- Highly developed writing skills, attention to detail and a creative eye.
- Ability to work autonomously, use initiative, solve problems and be highly self-motivated.
- A highly customer focussed approach to communication.
- Demonstrated experience/ability to work effectively with online platforms e.g. MailChimp, WordPress.
- The ability to handle multiple projects and competing deadlines – can work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working within a small organisation and the associated ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility and the ability to maintain a sense of humour.
- Understanding of the performing arts industry.
It is recommended that applicants review the full task list for this position by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be received until Monday 21st January 2019 and should be sent to email@example.com