Connection. It’s a central concept to PAC Australia.
Leaders of global performing arts sector umbrella organisations came together in Perth for the first International Arts Associations Congress (IAAC) between 13-18 February, 2018.
An initiative of PAC Australia and the Nordic Baltic Festival Platform, the congress took place during Perth Festival and Fringe World and was all about connecting international markets and performing arts associations.
PAC Australia hosted leaders of global performing arts sector umbrella organisations from China, Europe, Canada, America, Korea, New Zealand and Mexico with representatives from:
- NordicBaltic Festival Platform (NBFP)
- International Society for the Performing Arts (ISPA)
- Mexican Presenters Association
- Canada Arts Presenting Association (CAPACOA)
- China Association of Performing Arts (CAPA)
- Performing Arts Network New Zealand (PANNZ)
- International Music Managers forum (IMMF)
- International Federation of Arts Councils and Culture Agencies (IFACCA)
- Korean Cultural and Arts Centres Association (KOCACA)
- Federation for Asian Cultural Promotion
- International Artist Managers’ Association (IAMA)
- Association of Asia Pacific Performing Arts Centres (AAPAC)
The inaugural IAAC delegates discussed and shared best practice models in the management of associations and arts markets; improved communications and international connections between associations and building the global capacity of these organisations and our members through shared resources.
With sincerest thanks to our partners: