PowerPAC is a half-day workshop accompanied by a practical guide that addresses the desire (and need) within communities to be more connected, build practical skills and share, nurture and create resources to deliver greater value to community.
The PowerPAC workshop is held within your community and can be attended by as many people as you like.
The purpose of PowerPAC is to:
- Get more out of your performing arts resources.
- Give more back to your community.
- Provide both evidence and practical ways to show and understand the value of the performing arts.
- Support venue owners and managers to develop a greater understanding of creative processes, programming and producing, and the added value this can contribute to community and audience development.
- Develop confidence for co-commissioning and co-producing with other venues and artists beyond their communities.
- Provide pathways for collaboration between artists/producers, local government and performing arts centres.
It’s about sharing resources and ideas, and coming together to discover how everyone’s interests can be better served.
Ultimately, it’s about maximising liveability and wellbeing in your community.